|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||FLRS or OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||usd0.1-20 per pc|
|Packaging Details:||carton/ plywood cases/plywood pallets|
|Payment Terms:||T/T， L/C， Western union， paypal|
|Name:||Stud Bolt||Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Standard:||ANSI/ASME，GB||Finish:||PTFE / Teflon Coating|
PTFE Double Ended Bolt,
UNC Thread Stud Bolts,
Carbon Steel Double Ended Bolt B8
ASME/ANSI B18.31.2 Continuous Thread Studs Coarse Teeth / Staninless Steel ASTM A193 B8 Stud Bolts
Teflon-coated bolts have the following advantages:
1. Non-stick: almost all substances are not bonded to the Teflon coating. Very thin films also show good non-stick properties.
2. Heat resistance: Teflon coating has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature up to 300 °C in a short time, and can be used continuously between 240 °C and 260 °C. It has significant thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperatures without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperatures.
3. Sliding: Teflon coating has a low coefficient of friction. The coefficient of friction changes when the load slides, but the value is only between 0.05-0.15.
4. Moisture resistance: The surface of the Teflon coating does not touch water and oil, and it is not easy to touch the solution during production operations. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simply wiping. Short downtime saves man-hours and increases productivity.
5. Wear resistance: under high load, it has excellent wear resistance. Under a certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-adhesion.
6. Corrosion resistance: Teflon is hardly corroded by chemicals and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion. Teflon is widely used in industries with high temperature resistance and high cleanliness.
|Size||Standard & non-standard, customized|
|Grade||Class 4.8, 5.8, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9|
|Payment||T/T, L/C , Western Union|