|No.3939 Eurasian Ave., Chanba Ecological District, Xi'an, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||FLRS or OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||usd0.1-15 per pc|
|Packaging Details:||carton/ plywood cases/plywood pallets|
|Payment Terms:||T/T， L/C， Western union， paypal|
|Name:||Stud Bolts||Material:||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel And Alloy Steel|
|Standard:||ANSI/ASME, JIS, EN, DIN, BS,GB, SH, HG, IFI, ISO||Finish:||PTFE / Xylan / Teflon Coating|
PTFE Coating Double Ended Bolt,
Colorful Process Stud Bolts,
Double Ended Stud Bolts UNF
Colorfull PFTE / XYLAN Coating Double Ended Bolt / Teflon Coating Process Stud Bolts
Teflon coatings can be applied to metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, magnesium and various alloys, as well as to non-metallic materials such as glass, glass fibre and some rubber and plastics. The application of fluorocarbon coatings is usually a combination of its own excellent features, which include.
1, non-stick: the coating has a low external tension, thus showing a strong non-stick. Few solid substances can stick to the coating. 2. Low coefficient of friction: Teflon has a low coefficient of friction among all solid materials, ranging from 0.05 to 0.2, depending on the pressure on the surface, the sliding speed and the application of the coating.
3. Non-wetting: the coating surface is highly hydrophobic and oleophobic, so cleaning is easier and more complete. In fact, in many cases the coating is self-cleaning.
4. and high surface resistance. After a special formulation or industrial treatment, it can even have a certain conductivity and can be used as an anti-static coating.
5. High temperature resistance: The coatings have a high resistance to high temperatures and fire, which is due to the high melting and self-ignition points of Teflon, as well as the unexpectedly low thermal conductivity. Teflon coatings are able to work up to 290 °C and intermittently even up to 315 °C.
6. Chemical resistance: In general, Teflon is not affected by the chemical environment. The only chemicals known to affect Teflon R are molten alkaline metals and fluorinated agents at high temperatures.
7. Low temperature stability: Many Teflon industrial coatings can withstand strict zero degrees without loss of mechanical properties. Teflon R industrial coatings can be applied at temperatures as low as -270 °C/-454℉
|Standard||ANSI/ASME, JIS, EN, DIN, BS,GB, HG, IFI, ISO|
|Size||Standard & non-standard, customized|
|Material||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel|
|Grade||SAE J429 Gr.2, 5,8; ASTM A307Gr.A, Class 4.8, 5.8, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9|
|Packing||Bulk in cartons on wood pallet or according to customer special demand.|
|Application||Structural Steel; Metal Buliding; Oil&Gas; Tower&Pole; Wind Energy; Mechanical Machine; Automobile:|
|Supply Ability||About 60 tons per month|
|Payment||T/T, L/C , Western Union|
TEFLON PTFE 958G-303
|Solid gravity %||27.6|
|Solids content %||18.2|
Contact Person: Fiona Hou