|Place of Origin:
|FLRS or OEM
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|carton/ plywood cases/plywood pallets
|T/T， L/C， Western union， paypal
|DIN933 / DIN 931
|Full Thread / Half Thread
|Normally In 10-20 Days
|Nut & Washer
Carbon Steel Heavy Hex Bolt,
Dacromet Plated Hex Head Bolt,
Nut Washer Hex Head Tap Bolt
Carbon Steel Dacromet Plated Hex Head Bolt In DIN933 / DIN 931 Hex. Bolt C/W Nut And Washer
Hexagon bolt: A type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (a cylinder with an external thread), which needs to be matched with a nut to fasten and connect two parts with through holes.
This form of connection is called a bolted connection. If the nut is unscrewed from the bolt, the two parts can be separated, so the bolt connection is a detachable connection
|DIN933, DIN 931,ASME B18.2.1, ISO 4017, ISO 4014, IFI 149
|Standard & non-standard, customized
|Electro zinc, Galvanized, Dacromet, Blue-white Zinc plated
|Bulk in cartons on wood pallet or according to customer special demand.
|Desktop direct- reading spectrometer, cutting machine, automatic pre- milling machine, polishing machin,
|hard-testing gauge(Vickers), metallography microscope, electrolytic thickness gauge, tensile testing machine,
|salt spray device, magnetic detection machine(magnetic particle flaw detector), Caliper, Go&No-go gauge and etc.
|About 100 tons per month
|T/T, L/C ,D/P
Dacromet is a new type of surface treatment technology. Compared with the traditional electroplating process, Dacromet is a "green electroplating".
1. Superior corrosion resistance: The thickness of the Dacromet film is only 4-8μm, but its anti-rust effect is
It is more than 7-10 times that of traditional electro-galvanized, hot-dip galvanized or paint coating methods. Standard parts and pipe joints treated by Dacromet process did not show red rust after salt spray resistance test for more than 1200h.
2. No hydrogen embrittlement: Dacromet's treatment process determines that Dacromet has no hydrogen embrittlement phenomenon, so Dacromet is very suitable for the treatment of stressed parts.
3. High heat resistance: Dacromet can resist high temperature corrosion, and the heat resistance temperature can reach above 300℃. In the traditional galvanizing process, when the temperature reaches 100 ℃, the peeling has been scrapped.
4. Good bonding force and recoating performance: Dacromet coating has good bonding force with metal substrate, and has strong adhesion with other additional coatings. The treated parts are easy to be sprayed and colored, and combined with organic coatings The force even exceeds that of the phosphating film.
5. Good permeability: Due to the electrostatic effect, it is difficult for the deep holes, slits and inner walls of the workpiece to be electroplated with zinc, so the above-mentioned parts of the workpiece cannot be protected by electroplating. Dacromet can enter these parts of the workpiece to form a dacromet coating.
6. No pollution and public nuisance: Dacromet does not produce waste water and waste gas that pollute the environment during the entire process of production, processing and workpiece coating, and does not require three waste treatment, which reduces the treatment cost.