|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||FLRS or OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton/ plywood pallets|
|Payment Terms:||T/T， L/C， Western union， paypal|
|Product Name:||Hex. Bolt||Surface:||Dacromet|
|Thread:||Full Thread||Accessories:||Nut & Washer|
Full Thread Stainless Hex Bolts,
Dacromet Coating Hex Head Bolt Full Thread,
Farming Silos Hex Head Fasteners
Gr.10.9 Hex Head Bolt Full Thread Dacromet Coating / DIN 933 Fasteners For Farming Silos
Hexagon bolt: A type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (a cylinder with an external thread), which needs to be matched with a nut to fasten and connect two parts with through holes.
Dacromet is a new type of surface treatment technology. Compared with the traditional electroplating process, Dacromet is a "green electroplating".
1. Superior corrosion resistance: The thickness of the Dacromet film is only 4-8μm, but its anti-rust effect is
It is more than 7-10 times that of traditional electro-galvanized, hot-dip galvanized or paint coating methods. Standard parts and pipe joints treated by Dacromet process did not show red rust after salt spray resistance test for more than 1200h.
2. No hydrogen embrittlement: Dacromet's treatment process determines that Dacromet has no hydrogen embrittlement phenomenon, so Dacromet is very suitable for the treatment of stressed parts.
3. High heat resistance: Dacromet can resist high temperature corrosion, and the heat resistance temperature can reach above 300℃. In the traditional galvanizing process, when the temperature reaches 100 ℃, the peeling has been scrapped.
4. Good bonding force and recoating performance: Dacromet coating has good bonding force with metal substrate, and has strong adhesion with other additional coatings. The treated parts are easy to be sprayed and colored, and combined with organic coatings The force even exceeds that of the phosphating film.
5. Good permeability: Due to the electrostatic effect, it is difficult for the deep holes, slits and inner walls of the workpiece to be electroplated with zinc, so the above-mentioned parts of the workpiece cannot be protected by electroplating. Dacromet can enter these parts of the workpiece to form a dacromet coating.
6. No pollution and public nuisance: Dacromet does not produce waste water and waste gas that pollute the environment during the entire process of production, processing and workpiece coating, and does not require three waste treatment, which reduces the treatment cost.